Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Blog On The Block....THERE IS HOPE

My son, Brandon, has epilepsy, learning disabilities, and a form of autism called Asperger Syndrome.

Despite Brandon’s limitations and challenges, I wanted him to have the best life possible. Today he does. I’ll share with you how we made that happen.

I’ve been where you are, and I know from personal experience that when our children are helped at an early age, they have a much better chance of changing negative behaviors, improving performance, increasing self-acceptance, and self esteem. However, if you missed that opportunity as I did with my son, don’t give up. I know firsthand it’s never too late to get help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog-block! I now have your book and feel that many, many people will find comfort and inspiration in your life's experience.