Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last week-end August 9-10 I had a booth and I spoke at the Autism Conference in Pasadena.  It was wonderful to meet so many parents, teachers, and therapists seeking help and sharing professional advice all under one roof.   What a great place to come for answers and support.  I wish when Brandon was growing up we would have had conferences like these to attend.  Any time a parent has the opportunity to come to one of these conferences I think it is a great way to collect valuable information in a short period of time.  I am aware when parents leave many feel overwhelmed and I certainly understand that.  However, with taking good notes and a bit of space to digest the information most parents have a pathway, a direction with which to embark.     Visit www.raisingbrandon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a lot of fun and it's comforting to know so many people are uniting in these efforts.
Renne